I would not hire Jerry Sutton (Infinity Web Design) again, even if he was the last designer on earth. He lured me in with a low-price offer to design and build an ecommerce website. But a low-price means nothing if it takes many months to get anything decent that works, and you never get what he originally promised, and you have to spend hours pointing out technical errors in his work. Jerry doesn’t care about his customers, or the quality of the work he does. He just wants the money, and once he gets paid there is more delay and then he stops all communication. Here is my experience with Jerry:
1. Jerry doesn’t care about how long it takes. It took him over 10 months to get my ecommerce website designed and working. He never finished the job, and there are still design and technical errors that he refuses to correct.
2. Jerry demanded to be paid in full before the website was finished. I knew this was a bad sign; but he demanded to be paid. Of course, he promised to finish it after he was paid in full, but he never did.
3. Jerry made attractive promises, but didn’t follow through. For example, he promised to create a video for me showing me how to add new products to the website. But he never did this.
4. Jerry was not thorough in finding and correcting problems in the draft website. Jerry would send me drafts of the website with obvious technical problems that he had not identified and corrected. I spent many hours going through his drafts and identifying technical problems which needed to be fixed.
5. Jerry forgot about changes he previously agreed to make to the website. We would agree to revisions to the website, but when he sent the next version these revisions would not be included. I had to remind him several times of the changes that we agreed to.
6. Jerry’s communication with the customer was poor. His communication was very curt; he always gave short answers to questions with little or no explanation. So I would have to respond with more questions to clarify his responses and get complete information. And there was usually a long lag time between my questions and his responses.
7. Jerry eventually cut off all communication without explanation. He didn’t say that he had finished the job, or why he was ending communication, one day he just stopped responding. I asked him several times what was going on, and why he was no longer communicating with me, but I never received a response. He never finished the job.
8. Jerry doesn’t care about his clients/customers, or what they think. If he did care, he would have finished my website and fulfilled his agreement to me. So I am left to conclude that he just wanted the money, and once he cons you into giving him all the money, then he delays and delays, and eventually stops communicating with you.
Save yourself this aggravation, and hire someone else....
專業人員回應This project was first started in May of 2019, and after dozens of changes was finally completed 5 months later. Mr. Modisette continued to request changes and revisions up to 4 months after the website was live. One need only look at the 41 other positive reviews to see that I am extremely responsive to clients who have reasonable expectations....